The Fundraiser for Alanis Hamilton's Hopes Week camp and tournament has officially concluded today, April 15, 2019 as the Hopes Week camp starts its first day. With the help of many people, we raised over $1,614! Thank you to everyone who participated to make this fundraiser a success!
Total Funds Raised as of April 15, 2019:
- Collected: $1,614
Thank You to our Donors:
- Arkansas Table Tennis Academy (NLR) ($200)
- ARKTTA Memberships ($296)
- William Hall (Little Rock) ($30)
- Mike Sr. & Cathy Lauro (Tampa, Florida) ($25)
- Mike Lauro, Jr. (Little Rock) ($28)
- ARKTTA Team League participants ($140)
- LRTTC Monthly Tournamen players from April 13, 2019 ($45)
- Charlie Brooks (Sheridan, AR) winning bid on Little Rock Hopes Swag Bag ($150)
- Cole and Marla Reeves (Rogers, AR) ($700)
As a registered domestic nonprofit organization in Arkansas with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status pending, the Arkansas Table Tennis Academy (ARKTTA) is excited to bring you this special announcement!
Congratulations to Alanis Hamilton, gold medalist at 2019 Little Rock Hopes table tennis tournament!
Arkansas resident and competitive table tennis player Alanis Hamilton, age 12, from Bentonville, Arkansas recently won one of the regional Hopes Girls tournaments at the 2019 USA Hopes Qualifying Tournament held at the Little Rock Table Tennis Club on February 24, 2019.
The Arkansas Table Tennis Academy congratulates Alanis on this amazing and well-deserved accomplishment and is proud to announce that we are sponsoring her participation at the 2019 USA Hopes Week and Challenge.
A total of eight (8) regional tournaments are held during the 2019 USA Hopes Tour. Previously, Alanis won the bronze medal at Columbus Hopes and Kansas City Hopes tournaments. By winning the gold medal at Little Rock Hopes, Alanis is the first Arkansas player ever to qualify for a Hopes Week and Challenge that will provide a week of training sessions capped by a qualifying tournament.
This year, the USA Hopes Week and Challenge will take place at the Sacramento International Table Tennis Association on April 15-21, 2019. The week of training sessions will be capped by a tournament where qualifiers will advance to the 2019 North American Hopes Week on May 27 - June 2 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Learn more about the 2019 USA Hopes Tour and Program at the USA Table Tennis website.
Fundraising Campaign runs March 9 through April 14, 2019:
Saturday, March 9, 2019 marks the first day of a month-long fundraising campaign led by ARKTTA to assist Alanis with the entry fee, air fair, and related travel expenses for her attendance at the 2019 USA Hopes Week and Challenge. The campaign which will wrap up on the weekend of April 12-14, 2019 before the Hopes Week kicks of on April 15.
The campaign will be highlighted by ongoing and scheduled events that will be updated and added periodically throughout the campaign.
Please check this page for access to all of the updates.
Current Ongoing Events:
- Buy or renew your membership to the Arkansas Table Tennis Academy now through the end of the campaign and 10% of membership cost will be donated the the campaign.
- If you are on Facebook, please "Like" the ARKTTA business page to be eligible for various giveaways conducted throughout the campaign.
1. March 9, 2019 - LRTTC Monthly Tournament The first scheduled event will be a Facebook live stream video (in the Live Videos's section of ARKTTA Facebook page) of Mike Lauro's matches as he represents ARKTTA at the Little Rock Table Tennis Club's monthly club tournament (non-sanctioned) on Saturday, March 9 from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm Central Time. Interested donors may pledge a donation of $1 per game (generally no more than 18-21 games) or $5 per match (generally about 6-7 matches) that Mike wins. Donors may pledge by leaving a comment on the Facebook live stream feed, sending a direct Facebook message to ARKTTA, or contacting us by email. You can also pledge through our Instagram and Twitter profiles. Pledges will be reported here and collected at a later time.
2. March 20-26, 2019. We are auctioning off a limited edition 2019 Little Rock Hopes swag bag filled with all the goodies from the camp and stuffed with many extras, including 5 hours of individual lessons at the Arkansas Table Tennis Academy. Bidding starts at $100. There is no reserve.
Current Top Bid: