Welcome to the third USATT sanctioned tournament at the Arkansas Table Tennis Academy!
Our March 7-8, 2020 weekend tournament includes junior singles and doubles, open singles, rated singles and doubles, and hardbat singles and doubles. For more details, download the entry form or visit Omnipong.com (official tournament software of USA Table Tennis).
You can enter/register/pay at Omnipong using the link: Omnipong Registration for ARKTTA Mar 7-8 2020 Junior Weekend Tournament (you'll need to create an Omnipong account if you don't already have one...logging in will take you to the registration page for the tournament.)
Saturday, Mar 7, 2020 (Daily Prize Money: $275)
- 9:30 - 11:45am: Junior (Under 18) Singles. Unsanctioned. (Entry Fee: $10)
- Limit 8 players. Round robin format. Awards for 1st through 3rd, all players get participation certificates.
- 12:00 - 1:15pm: Junior Doubles. (Entry Fee: $10 per player)
- Limit 4 teams. Round robin format. Awards for 1st and 2nd place, all teams get participation certificates.
- 1:30 - 5:30pm: Under 2300 Singles. Sanctioned. (Entry Fee: $20)
- Limit 12 players. Prize Money: $215
- 5:30pm: Hard Bat Singles & Doubles. (Entry Fee: $5 each)
- Limit 8 players, 4 teams. Prize Money: $60
Sunday, Mar 8, 2020 (Daily Prize Money: $560)
- 9:30 am - Open Singles Round Robin. (Entry Fee: $30)
- Limit 15. 5 groups of 3, all advance to Division 1/2/3 RR in 3 groups of 5. Prize Money: $400
- 3:00pm: Under 3400 Doubles. (Entry Fee: $10 per player)
- Limit 6 teams. Giant round robin format. Prize Money: $100
- 5:00pm: Hard Bat Singles & Doubles. (Entry Fee: $5 each)
- (same as Saturday's event). Prize Money: $60
Note: Prize money may be adjusted for any event by dollar amount and finishing position. Matches must be played for cash awards. Live streaming of some matches will be done on Facebook.
Who are the Tournament Sponsors?
Thank you to our local sponsor Edward Henkel, DVM & Mary Henkel, DVM of Stuttgart Animal Clinic in Stuttgart, Arkansas!
How do I enter the tournament?
Visit our Omnipong Tournament Listing to register and pay online. If you don't have an account, the link will take you to the account creation page at Omnipong, and then you will be able to register for the tournament. If you browse all the tournaments at Omnipong.com, just look under Arkansas for our tournaments. You can also mail your completed/signed entry form (DOWNLOAD PDF ENTRY FORM) and check payable to "ARKTTA" to ARKTTA/Mike Lauro, 415 N. McKinley St., Suite 135K, Little Rock, AR 72204 (different from tournament site). If you need special arrangements to pay, please contact Mike Lauro at 501-291-3142.
How can I support this tournament and table tennis in Arkansas even if I can't make it?
Donate to our PayPal Giving Fund -- The Arkansas Table Tennis Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit which relies on membership and donations from generous individuals and organizations. Your donation through our PayPal Giving Fund will ensure that we receive 100% of your donation with PayPal waiving it's customary fees. The investment we receive from donations stays in the academy and is used to grow the sport of table tennis in Arkansas.
Group Photos from our previous tournament in January 2020: